Tuesday, December 16, 2014

We will forever be mighty through Him.

I was praying very hard today. Praying for guidance, and strength to overcome my own obstacles... And for the strength of others in my life who are amidst a true struggle. My church family is in pain, for they lost two wonderful people within the span of a couple of days.

I began to write down my thoughts, and this is what had came to me during my time of prayer:

"Sometimes we need to fully surrender to God in times of great difficulty. More than we ever have. Asking for His help doesn't depict weakness within ourselves, but strength. It's difficult sometimes for us to fully understand His plan, but our faith always points us in the right direction. If you are hurting, pray for His guidance. He will find a way to come to your aid. Don't ever live in fear of your life, for there is a reason behind your existence. He leads you to hardship in your life because He recognizes the true strength within you to overcome and persevere. Trust in Him, and do not allow your pain to mask the indescribable joy that He is continuously trying to bestow upon you. We are all His children, and like many who are blessed enough to call themselves parents, He will see you through everything. Life has a tendency to make us feel so small, but like David when he defeated Goliath, we will forever be mighty through Him."

Rest Easy, Jennifer and Gale. Be Angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment